[plug] LCA 2012 Accommodation

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Apr 13 10:12:24 WST 2011

Hi all,

Just got from more info about accommodation for LCA in Ballarrat for
those that are interested in starting to make plans.

  James

    It depends what you are looking for, but there will be official
    conference accommodation at the university residences, which are
    about a 5 minute walk (if that) from the main venue. We are planning
    for the bulk of delegates to be staying in this accommodation.
    Expect these to be about $60/night or $75/night with a full
    breakfast. If you are after something a little more upmarket, we are
    arranging some accommodation packages with a number of hotels and
    will be running buses to and from these each day, however
    accommodation with these venues will not be a formal part of the
    conference (ie people will make arrangements themselves). Costs for
    these will be fairly standard hotel charges ($100-170 per night) and
    all are in the Golden Point / Canadian area if that helps.