[plug] server room visit

Chris Hoy Poy chris at hoypoy.id.au
Wed Aug 3 10:27:57 WST 2011

Hi Greg,

Its all about cable management. If you can't touch a server without the risk of snagging a cable, its all #fail.

Whether its shelved, racked, whatever - get the cables right! both power and network. Use your resources to plan cable management for your environment properly.

It'll save your sanity when its all going pear shaped as well ;)

//chris