[plug] PLUG Meeting Next Week: LUAKit, the micro-browser

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Aug 10 00:33:14 WST 2011

On 10/08/2011 12:15 AM, Mason Larobina wrote:
> Thanks again for the chance to talk guys, I had a great time tonight.
> Also the slides can be found here:
>   https://github.com/mason-larobina/luakit-talks/tree/master/plug
>
> (Note that if you want to follow along with the examples you'll need
> to compile luakit from the `api-beautify` branch at the moment, soon
> to be merged into develop)
Hi Mason,
On behalf of those attending and those who watched live, thank you for
your presentation. The video was recorded and is being encoded over the
next few days and will be posted to the PLUG web site.

  James
--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>