[plug] Last night's workshop, membership update; Rusty talk reminder; general PLUG news

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:06:09 WST 2011

James,

This mob did our shirts at work:

http://www.bizcollection.com.au/Default.aspx

I think they were around $25 a piece, I don't think we had to have a minimum
order. My colleague designed our department logo, so it was different to
what the rest of the company was ordering.

Regards,

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!