[plug] send copy of incoming mail to another user

Scott Middleton scott at assuretek.com.au
Tue Aug 30 17:34:57 WST 2011

Hi

I call it boss emails.

very basically:
I create a user called boss
I add to /etc/postfix/main.cf

sender_bcc_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/bcc_stuff
recipient_bcc_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/bcc_stuff

In /etc/postfix/bcc_stuff
/^(.*)@domain\.com\.au$/  boss at domain.com.au

I also use maildirs and procmail rules to put all the emails into sent and
received folders per user.

The "Boss" has a imap folder on his outlook where he can see all the emails
everyone sends or receives. It is a bit of work adding a new user and if the
staff changed a lot I would automate it more. But it works well.

Scott Middleton
Managing Director
Linux Consultants Pty Ltd t/as AssureTek
Email - Scott at assuretek.com.au
Phone - 1300 551 696
Mobile - 0400 212 724