[plug] routing problem

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 9 17:12:13 WST 2011

Might be time to update the mail server - but Ive been using courier for
years and my current remote access setup uses openvpn - also fine for
years!

Its the (bloody) ipad thats the problem, no openvpn, no static routes,
no nothin - its just too limited to do things easily :)

I normally use either my laptop or a nokia n900 as a 3g hotspot to
provide routing to the server via the vpn which both work well in our
normal haunts

BillK