[plug] PLUG Committee nominations close TODAY

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Dec 12 13:10:12 WST 2011

On 12/12/2011 12:51 PM, PLUG Secretary wrote:
> Just a quick reminder that nominations close at the end of today (midnight).
> You will have to send your nomination for Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson,
> Treasurer or Secretary to the PLUG Secretary (myself) via email for it to
> reach me before the close of the nomination period.

Dear all,

I'm going to echo Peter's call for nominations by imploring those who
are considering helping PLUG by nominating to do so *today*. You may
nominate for one or more positions (but can withdraw on the night if
you're already elected to a position). *If you've enjoyed PLUG's
activities over the last year, and can help, please nominate yourself or
someone you think would be willing and capable*.

Committee currently meets face-to-face once per month, and on-line chat
once every month (unless we divert to catching up in the Pub!).

If we have at least one nomination for any position then there will be
no additional nominations accepted on the night of the AGM -- this is
the rule of the Constitution (both the current, and the proposed new
Constitution; if we want to change this, then let's raise that as a
future update during 2012). If you're thinking of putting your hand up
for a position on PLUG Committee 2012 on the night of the AGM -- you may
be disappointed -- so please volunteer now. Bring your ideas and enthusiasm!

See you all tomorrow at UCC, UWA, 7pm start (or watch on-line at
http://icecast.plug.org.au:8000/).

Regards,

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>