[plug] Pissed off

Daniel Harmsworth danielharmsworth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:40:31 WST 2011

Mailing List Membership != PLUG Financial Membership

The message is being held for moderation because the email address you sent
the message from is not a member of the mailing list. You can become a
"member" of that mailing list by subscribing on lists.plug.org.au (
http://lists.plug.org.au/mailman/listinfo/off-topic) using the email
address you are trying to send from.

On 14 December 2011 18:33, Arie Hol <arie2010 at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> On the 11th December, 2011 - 1 received the following :
>
> <QUOTE>
>
> From: PLUG Membership Scripts <admin at plug.org.au>

> Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 06:26:47 +0800 (WST)
>
> Dear Arie Hol,
>
> Your PLUG membership is due to expire on Tuesday, 10 January 2012.
>
> If you wish to renew your PLUG membership, you have several options:
> </QUOTE>
>

> On the 14th December, 2011 - I posted a reply to the off-topic list and
> got this reply :
>

> <QUOTE>
> Your mail to 'Off-topic' with the subject
>
>    Re: [off-topic] Cutting raised floor tiles

> The reason it is being held:
>
>    Post by non-member to a members-only list
> </QUOTE>
>
> So then, am I or am I not a financial member ?????
>
> This has happened to me before !!!!! and not so long ago at that !!!!
>
> And to think - that I renewed my financial membership last year because
> of pleadings from James to help PLUG get back on its feet.
>
> Regards Arie

Daniel Harmsworth
Chairman, The Perth Artifactory Inc.
http://www.artifactory.org.au