[plug] Mailing List Information

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 15:05:39 WST 2011

Just a quick notice to everyone on the mailing lists. To assist with
spam filtering we have made some changes to the PLUG mail servers. This
change could cause mail to the lists to be delayed, even as long as 15
minutes in some cases. If you are having problems sending mail to the
list, please wait upto 1/2 hour for your email to appear on the list,
and if you are still having problems, then email the admin @ plug
address for assistance. Taking note of the time you sent the email, and
what address you sent it from will assist us with working out the problem.

Thanks for your patience while we make these changes.

Tim White