[plug] LCA 2011 summary and discussion: Tuesday 8th Feb

Alastair Irvine alastair at plug.org.au
Tue Feb 1 23:07:36 WST 2011

Hi, all.

Next week, Nick Bannon and I will talk about our experiences
of linux.conf.au in Brisbane.  We'll briefly summarise some of
the topics discussed, as well as talk about what is to be
gained from attending LCA, what to expect and how to behave.

This will be a fairly short, largely unscripted talk, and will
give a chance for people to ask us lots of questions.  There
will also be time for social discussion and pizza.

The venue is the usual one:
Futuresphere (upstairs, at the last building befor the roundabout)
Christ Church Grammar School, Queenslea Drive, Claremont