[plug] Need some feedback

Scott Middleton scott at assuretek.com.au
Thu Feb 24 20:37:36 WST 2011

Hi Ari

Nothing really important. You need 25 people to like linuxit to get
facebook.com/linuxit

We have 21.

The poll will be on the LinuxIT website once I have a few ideas of what to
put on.

Kind Regards

Scott Middleton
Managing Director
Linux Consultants Pty Ltd t/as AssureTek
Email - Scott at assuretek.com.au
Phone - 1300 551 696
Mobile - 0400 212 724