[plug] resetting imap password

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sat Jul 2 05:09:12 WST 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 10:50 AM, JonL <jonl711 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Does anyone know how to reset the imap server password?
>
> Thanks

Hi JonL,

"the imap server password" is not specific enough for anyone to give you a
meaningful answer. Unless people here have helped you set-up this system
(and I don't recall seeing that), or if you were known to use a particular
distribution, your email should at a bare minimum include other "meta"
information such as:

   - The imap server and version you're using
   - The distribution and version on which it's installed
   - Any other pertinent details

This email list is frequented by people who have an interest, at varying
levels, in Linux. Some are even employed in the field.

I realise that you might be in the middle of an extremely frustrating
situation, but in order to have any chance of anyone actually helping you,
you'll actually need to bring all the information to the table.

If you have no idea what I mean, your question is akin to asking this:

   - How do I drive to the Post Office?

Kind regards,
--
Onno Benschop

()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -
onno at itmaze.com.au