[plug] varying screen dimage dimension

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Fri Jul 15 08:39:50 WST 2011

Hi John,

I'm not sure if I correctly understand the issue, is the problem with
your display resolution (everything looks big and fuzzy) or only in
Mozilla Firefox (Webpages are too big)? If the issue is with Firefox
you can try and reset the zoom level by pressing Ctrl + 0 (that’s a
zero) or you can zoom in and out with Control and the plus or minus
key.

Good luck,
Michael