[plug] Quiz Night Results

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Mar 30 09:01:58 WST 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 2:15 PM, James Bromberger <james at rcpt.to> wrote:

>    - Software freedom Day - Onno's running with this, but he'll need some
>    help - it's in September

Uhm, no.

What I did was provide written feedback to Linux Australia about the notion
of distributing CDs with software. That email has been escalated to SFD. I
do not know what has happened since.

As I said at the Artifactory, I cannot and will not put this project on my
task-list. I have clients who've been waiting 7 months for their project and
I cannot in any conscious add this to the pile prior to completing
commitments to paying customers.

I am however happy to provide feedback and comment as the need arises and
time permits.
--
Onno Benschop

()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -
onno at itmaze.com.au