[plug] Quiz Night Results

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Mar 30 15:37:24 WST 2011

On 30/03/2011 3:29 PM, Russell Steicke wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 2:15 PM, James Bromberger <james at rcpt.to> wrote:
>> Congratulations to Table 5 who won the Boffin's vouchers, and to the UCC table who won the Yubikeys.
> I know you mentioned it on the night, James, but could you remind me
> who supplied the Yubikeys?  I'm interested in the OTP capabilities for
> secure login.  There's even a pam library:
> https://github.com/Yubico/yubico-pam
>
> Note to self: I should store my yubikey away from my red pen.
Patrick Coleman (on ctte) organised obtaining them. They were $25 each.
It acts like a USB keyboard, and just spits a long, changing phase out
when you touch the button in it, such as:

    cccccccjfginjuiivedttrlvrknutrddvfjfkbdnegdr
    cccccccjfgintddrevucddnhvrgrcrkitucbvggudcdl
    cccccccjfginbccgubbkujgkrjgjufknhikvfefftltv

As you say this is a One Time Password. I have a spare on here if you'd
like to play with it; I can bring it to the UCC meeting ont he 12th
April, or sooner if needed??...

  James

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to