[plug] PLUG Deputy Treasurer: Jason Nicholls

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon May 9 09:57:09 WST 2011

Hello PLUG,

I'm writing to let you know that the PLUG committee has chosen to
introduce a role of /*Deputy Treasurer*/ for the current term, and voted
that current /Ordinary Committee Member/ *Jason Nicholls* should move to
this role to assist Treasurer Mark Gaynor with the administration of
PLUG's finances. This leaves us with three Ordinary Committee Members
(Tim White, Alastair Irvine, and Patrick Coleman).

In light of this change, we would like to *call for a volunteer to be
co-opted on to the committee* as an Ordinary Committee Member.

PLUG Committee meets face-to-face generally once per month, just prior
to our monthly tech presentations, and also once a month via IRC (or
other suitable real-time protocol). There's also a stream of
administrivia emails on efforts to keep PLUG going; providing oversight
on policy, finances, and actions being undertaken.

If you would like to be involved, please email the committee (or feel
free to contact me if you have any questions). I'll be asking for
volunteers at *tomorrow's presentation* in *Fremantle*, so you can turn
up then as well and ask about this.

  James

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to