[plug] test

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at mapforge.com.au
Sat May 14 21:01:47 WST 2011

On Sat, 2011-05-14 at 20:46 +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-05-14 at 17:35 +0800, Tim Bowden wrote:
> > > 150 KB. Content filtering (filter_content) is off ("no").
> > >
> > >   James
> >
> > Well under that limit.  I've even changed outgoing mail servers, but
> > 'that' mail still disappears.  I can post other mails to the list
> > though.  Hmm.  Interesting.  I'll have another look at it tonight.
> >
> > Tim
> >

> This does seem to be a recurring problem - bit me too when I tried to
> post a message and had to ask someone else to post it for me.  Funny
> thing was, the content in the successful message was pretty much cut n
> paste ...
>
> BillK

In this case I think it was a reverse DNS issue on the mail server I was
using which tripped the spam filter.  Subsequent identical posts
(including message-id) from an alternate mail server got caught because
they matched what had already been caught.

<goes off fixing the reverse DNS issue>

Tim Bowden