[plug] APC 15A -> C19 ( or equiv ) power cable, anyone?

Nathan D natdan at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:08:53 WST 2011

I can't help with supplying the required part, but would it be an option to
get the necessary parts and make your own (with the assistance of a licensed
electrician?)
Most electrical wholesalers (i.e. Lawrence & Hanson - www.lh.com.au), should
have 15A plugs and the appropriate 3 core flex in stock.  I don't know how
common the "IEC320 C19" socket is though?

Good luck on your mission.

regards,
  Nathan D.