[plug] mail query

Arie Hol arie2010 at ozemail.com.au
Wed May 18 14:50:45 WST 2011

I have sent two messages to the list (identical content - different
sender config) with the Subject: Clubs, Pubs, Lugs and Mugs.

Has any body received one or the other / or both - they seem to have
vanished into the ether.

Or am I at the mercy of a list moderator ?

Do I need to send them again ?

Sorry if I am causing confusion - I either have an email configuration
problem or I am enjoying the benefits of early onset dementia.

Response not required to the last statement.

Regards Arie