No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

laws came into effect on Monday.

"Seriously drunk and speeding drivers will now have their licences
suspended on the spot. Disqualified and unlicensed drivers will
automatically have their cars impounded."

> > I suggest we start by banning large 4WDs, unless the owners can prove
> > they are required for regular use off-road or on bad gravel roads.

> Yah, like the fleet in Dalkeith, each one of which is absolutely
> necessary in case the pavement opens up and swallows the Mercedes on
the
> way to St Hilda's. (-:

Does that mean that we won't be able to go out at night, in the
hummer, running people down, and shooting the ones that we miss?
Wot'll we do for fun?

Bret Busby