No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

>> From: 	David Lloyd[SMTP:lloy0076 at senet.com.au]
[snip]
>> Is there are linux version or port of Nat32 (http://www.nat32.com)? I
>> specifically need the client side of the program; the server will run
>> the Windows NT version of the program.

I think if I had a choice (and perhaps you don't David) I'd take the time
to set up a linux (or FreeBSD - I'm not biased) box to be a dial-up/dial-in
gateway, with DHCP, firewall, IPmasc. whatever. Although it's relatively
(with learning, manual reading and hair pulling!) easy to secure the
private LAN behind a nix box, I'm _not_ sure I'd be just as happy sitting
behind a Doze32/NeuTered box running NAT32. Of course I'm speaking without
having looked at it in any detail, so I'm happy to be TOLD  :-)

CU
Steve