No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

know of any other "bug tracking' systems for Linux (I suppose a search at
freshmeat would be a good place to start) so I can't really comment on this.
However there is lots of investment happening in the bugzilla code/project
and it even appears that a few corporate have taken it up as well. In fact
one article I read said that it was one of the successes of the Mozilla
project. (An we are still waiting for Mozilla *grin*)

Michael Hunt