No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

of the case and forefinger underneath, push up the latch with forefinger
till it clears the catch, and while pushing on the floppy-drive with a
finger of the other hand, pull the top of the case towards you. If my
description is sufficiently clear, you've just won the game of twister, and
coincidentally removed the top of the PS/2.

Once the top's off, the only tools I ever needed to rip it apart were a
philips-head screwdriver and a small socket for the card retaining screws.
I'd be really surprised if the HDD is SCSI interface.

Steve