No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

Internet, and sendmail to upload email to the Internet, and cucipop to
distribute email within the LAN, and, possibly, to distribute email that is
obtained by fetchmail. Is that correct, or does fetchmail distribute email,
using filters, as it downloads the email?

With the cucipop, I was told that it is available for Debian, but the advisor
was not sure about it running on other distributions.

We are running Red Hat 6 on all but my machine, which runs RH 5.2. Thus, the
server is RH 6.0.

I typed cucipop in to the URL text box, and was directed to a site at
ftp://ftp.cuci.nl/pub, which is, unfortunately, in Holland, and so the text at
ftp://ftp.cuci.nl/pub/cuciocom.txt is in Dutch.

Can someone advise what we need to do to get cucipop for RH 6.0, get it
installed, and configure it?

If there is a "HOWTO", a pointer would be appreciated.

--

Bret Busby