No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

I believe that a task gets put to sleep when it blocks on a system call, thus removing
it from the runnable task queue. Therefore the bottom half handler should run as soon
as the data comes in from the interrupt handler, and the kernel should then see my task
was blocking on a file descriptor and wake it up immediately, as there are no other
runnable tasks in the system.

--
Brad....
"The ultimate result is that some innovations that would