No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

the HP 5200C is listed as being supported, but, in the rightmost column
of the table on that web page, the "Manual Page" is listed as sane-hp,
and, the link tokk me to the page above, which does not list the
scanner, as "known positively to work with this backend".

Also, as far as I know, the scanner is a TWAIN scanner.

On the web page at http://www.mostang.com/sane/intro.html , in reading
the last paragraph, I am a little confused; from what I understand,
TWAIN scanners are supposed to work okay with SANE, but, from reading
the paragraph, I am not so sure.

Are these HP 5200C scanners supposed to work with SANE, especially, with
the new version?

--

Bret Busby