No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

appears.

I am not trying to be pedantic; but, it seems to me, that, if WASP is
providing PLUG with a free service, for which PLUG would otherwise be
paying, then, it would be fair to include WASP in the credits.

As the same person is in charge of both, and the same person appears to
be you, what do you think about the free service provided by WASP (if I
am correct), being acknowledged in the credits for PLUG? To me, it seems
appropriate.

--

Bret Busby

"So once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the
answer means."
 - Deep Thought, Chapter 28 of The Hichhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988