No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

hands on type approach that is more suited to the real world job type
scenarios whereas I have interpreted that UWA offers a more community
type approach and is closely knit group for example having computer
clubs and other groups like uwalan. UWA also seems to be alot more
theory which in the end may not be as useful once in a real world
scenario.

I'm really in a state of question as to what specific technology I could
branch out into. I'm quite good at several aspects of computer science
already. I've already taught myself c++ from books and have been using
linux for several years. I'm sure that Curtin would probably be the best
option for me to explore what CS niche I could be really good at, also
the comments about almost all linux adoption are also very enticing.

Scuse me for my inadequate definition of a good job. When I talk about a
good job I am mostly referring to one that pays well :P

What has been said about SoftEng was quite useful, I basically thought
that programming was only taught indepth in software engineering. Since
it is in CompSci as core units and electrical engineering is basically
tacked onto the side of the side of a CompSci for SoftEng theres only
one option for myself: Curtin CompSci.

Thanks again for all your opinions, there all greatly appreciated :)