No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

complaints on the Singapore LUG list about this.  I feel it is pretty ripe LJ
stating that they don't replace International subscriptions.  Given their
record it's a good way to reduce your international subscriber base to zero.
Personally, I'd complain to Consumer Affairs and at least put to some heat on
the local distributors (Gordon and Gotch from memory).  YMMV.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Murray's Rule:
	Any country with "democratic" in the title isn't.