No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

Current ADSL Enabled Exchanges:
PERTH	             APPX		                      APPLECROSS
PERTH	             ASOT		                      ASCOT
PERTH	             ATTA		                      ATTADALE
PERTH	             BATA		                      BATEMAN
PERTH	             BLCT		                      BALCATTA
PERTH	             BSDN		                      BASSENDEAN
PERTH	             BWER		                      BULWER
PERTH	             CANN		                      CANNINGTON
PERTH	             CTOE		                      COTTESLOE
PERTH	             DBLV		                      DOUBLEVIEW
PERTH	             FMTL		                      FREMANTLE
PERTH	             GIRR		                      GIRRAWHEEN
PERTH	             HAMS		                      HAMERSLEY
PERTH	             HILN		                      HILTON
PERTH	             KSLY		                      KINGSLEY
PERTH	             MADD		                      MADDINGTON
PERTH	             MAYM		                      MAYLANDS
PERTH	             MHAW		                      MOUNT
HAWTHORN
PERTH	             MLEY		                      MORLEY
PERTH	             MLOO		                      MULLALOO
PERTH	             MNNG		                      MANNING
PERTH	             NDLN		                      NEDLANDS
PERTH	             PIER		                      PIER
PERTH	             PMYA		                      PALMYRA
PERTH	             RIVT		                      RIVERTON
PERTH	             SCBH
SCARBOROUGH
PERTH	             SPTH		                      SOUTH
PERTH
PERTH	             SUBT		                      SUBIACO
PERTH	             TUTT		                      TUART HILL
PERTH	             VICP		                      VICTORIA
PARK
PERTH	             WLTE		                      WELLINGTON
PERTH	             WMBY		                      WEMBLEY
BUNBURY	             AUSD		                      AUSTRALIND
BUNBURY	             BBRY		                      BUNBURY
BUNBURY	             EATN		                      EATON
BUNBURY	             GLRP		                      GELORUP
BUNBURY 	             PICT
PICTON

Exchanges due to be equiped with ADSL over the next 3 months.

Exchanges:

Geraldton

Kalgoorlie

Katanning

Pinjarra

Port Hedland

> Exercise and fuel, both in short supply. I can sabotage a Western
Power

--
Starwon Internet