No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

QUESTION : How can I change the subject line and include part of the message
body into it?

I have a cellular phone. I want to save the incoming email normally and also
to send a modified copy to my second account (a Short Message Service). The
forwarded copy should include the original subject AND five lines of the
original message text. The original body should not be included. Is this
possible with procmail?

<Read site for soloution>

I think this will solve your problem for you, that is if the way _I_
interpereted it, is the way _you_ meant it *grin*

Michael Hunt