No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

I make alternators, you make engines, leroy over there makes wheels,
bubba makes frames and bodies and etc. Now we could all sit around and
try to sell this stuff to each other with all sorts of schemes and
deals and middlemen and whatnot, or we could all just cooperate
completely and share a part with each other and all of us wind up with
a pretty cool and snazzy complete car at very little cost to anyone.
Then we *all* have our own good car to go drive to "real work" in. And
whenever I build a newer better alternator I chip it in, and so does
the engine guy, and so on. We do this forever, we are always driving a
new car for real reasonable and not much hassle. And once in awhile
someone totally new joins our car co-op group, like the new guy this
week we added has a really nice car sound system we all get to add to
our cars. Cool beans. Fat city.

Get it? Got it? Oh, never mind... (-:

Cheers; Leon