No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

it's just become far too complicated for my needs
(which are basically just bank balance recording).

I've started writing my own Perl/SQL/CGI clone, but
it's a work in progress, and probably never going to
be as professional-looking as gnucash - does the job,
though.

Andrew

=====
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.
Language, be it English or something else, is the only tool flexible
enough to accomplish a sufficiently broad range of tasks.
                          -- Bill Garrett