No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

What I may do is run the function separatly in a file of their own to see if the backup.sh can read and run them.

Jon
In message <sfca67f9.007 at mmtnetworks.com.au>
on Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 09:58:04PM +0800, Jon  Miller wrote:
> Contents of backup-functions
> # This is not a shell script; it provides functions for the backup.sh script
> # that sources it.

If nothing else, line 10 of backup.sh does not do what the above
sentence says. If you fix that, does the problem still occur?

PS. Technically, backup-functions *is* a shell script (though I
understand the spirit of you were trying to say).

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby