No subject

Tue Nov 29 10:43:08 WST 2011

EXTRA_CONFIG_OPT := \
        --with-nspr-includes=/usr/include/mozilla/nspr \
        --with-nss-includes=/usr/include/mozilla/nss \
        --with-nspr-libs=/usr/lib/mozilla \
        --with-nss-libs=/usr/lib/mozilla \
        --with-openldap \
        --enable-nls \
        --with-db3-includes=$(DB3_DIR)/include \
        --with-db3-libs=$(DB3_DIR)/lib \
        --without-openssl-includes \
        --without-openssl-libs \
        --disable-gtk-doc \
        --enable-pilot-conduits \
        --with-krb4=/usr \
        --with-krb5=/usr \
        --disable-ipv6 \
        --disable-openssl \
        --libexecdir=/usr/lib

This, to me, means that you shouldn't need to backport the pilot stuff,
and probably not NSS either if you don't care about SSL.  (Encryption?
You don't want encryption, do you?  Terrorist! :-P)  I'd imagine that
gtkhtml3 will be required no matter how you build it though.

| On the other hand, it might not, and you would be better off doing
| what Cameron suggested. If so, you might like to try commenting out
| the 'Build-Depends' and 'Depends' lines in the debian/control file and
| seeing if the build still succeeds (i.e.  don't worry about
| backporting its dependencies).

Rather than commenting them out, it would perhaps be better to just edit
them to remove the ones you don't have.  You'll probably also have to
fiddle with the configure options in the debian/rules file (which I
quoted above).

Cameron.