[plug] Problem in trying to boot system

Alexander Hartner alex at j2anywhere.com
Thu Nov 3 14:42:50 WST 2011

Have you tried to book of CD ? Once booted off CD try running fsck to verify your disk isn't damaged. You should be able to use any of the install disk you got or try one of the live CD available online.

Hopefully it is just the partition with the kernel on which is damaged.

IRC for further steps :-)

Alex