[plug] PLUG Meeting: 7pm Tuesday 8th Nov at Artifcatory, Osborne Park

euan at dekock.net euan at dekock.net
Mon Nov 7 13:53:06 WST 2011

Hi James,

Unfortunately I am only going to get there late. I have another commitment in the city until 6:30.

With Jason also out this is going to be tough. We're probably going to have to concentrate on one or two cameras at most.

I'll bring a mic and stand, but it will prob be best to set up a boundary mic for the talk.

Regards Euan.