[plug] Webmail

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Sun Nov 13 20:19:15 WST 2011

Ive heard varying reports of zarafa. Might be worth trying it out.

Kind Regards
Luke John

On 13/11/2011, at 8:17 PM, Onno Benschop <onno at itmaze.com.au> wrote:

Gotta say, I'm an open source advocate, but I use Gmail - actually Google
Apps for business.

You can make many arguments against it, I get that, but the other side is
that it just works.

I use it in my business, my clients use it in theirs. We have done so for
several years. I cannot justify maintaining a server and its software with
the level of functionality and reliability it offers.

I use open source when it makes sense, but to me using your own server for
email just doesn't.

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au
Committee e-mail: committee at plug.org.au
PLUG Membership: http://www.plug.org.au/membership