[plug] PLUG Constitution Change: Proposal for membership review

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Sun Nov 20 15:04:25 WST 2011

May I suggest that committee meetings require a minimum of 51%.

This will prevent a deadlock of split alternate committees if we end up
with an even number through resignation or death.

Perhaps a majority of committee members (not just those present) for
votes? That would prevent decisions being made by 3, (3/4 present from a
committee of 7, meaning 3 can't rule a committe of 7).. Just a thought,
I don't have the legal background or experience to know if this is wise,
just an idea..

Garry.