[plug] Off Topic email

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Wed Nov 30 10:43:14 WST 2011

Hi All,

Has anyone else been having possible email filtering issues posting to off-topic?

I've just sent an email a few times and it seems to disappear into "nowhere", but a simpler email ie "Ping blah" comes straight through.

The disappearing email is plain text, and some simple points of what I wanna get rid of, nothing ominous only 7 lines long, I've even changed the subject line.

Thoughts???

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
You're almost as happy as you think you are.