[plug] Suggestions for Central Meeting Location for PLUG AGM

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:22:46 WST 2011

Hey Everyone!

PLUG is looking for a more centralised location to hold meetings in, and
would like to first look at using it for our AGM. We are asking for
everyone to think hard about a location that fits the following criteria
and let us know so we can see about using it for our AGM.
* Decent Internet access (DSL is ok)
* Centrally located close to public transport links
* Accessible for those with disabilities
* Enough room for 30-40 people, up to about 70 would be great
* Clean and relatively quiet

Thanks for your input, it would be great to have a location that is
better suited to more members.

Tim