[plug] No OS laptop

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Tue Oct 4 13:48:32 WST 2011

System 76 have started shipping to Australia (http://www.system76.com)

Lenovo (US) will sell no OS laptops but then you need a shipping
company to get it to Australia (like PriceUSA or Shipito)
(http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/special-offers.workflow:ShowPromo?LandingPage=/All/US/Landing_pages/Promos/thinkpad/ThinkPad_DOS)
I got an X220 from the US through PriceUAS and would recomend them.

Dell do sell some laptops with linux (or FreeDos) but they can be hard
to track down.
http://www.dell.com/au/business/p/latitude-2120/fs

I hear HP sell with FreeDos aswell but I can't find where.

Good Luck,
Michael