[plug] OpenRosa/OpenDataKit expertise, anyone?

Sam Wilson sam at archives.org.au
Fri Sep 2 09:59:49 WST 2011

Hi,

I work for a contractor for Western Power and we're investigating the use of
OpenRosa tools for field data collection.

http://openrosa.org/

(Basically: an android client downloads xforms from a server, fills them in,
and sends them back.  The specs for each part are pretty well defined.)

Has anyone here had any experience with this sort of thing, and interested in
consulting?  Or know anyone in Perth who might?

Or, equally: what other avenues of FOSS-based field data collection I should
investigate?  :-)

Thanks!

- Sam.