[plug] This may not have come through re: the linux books

Ari sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 17:42:17 WST 2011

Sent on the eighth but Alexander says it didn't show up for him - please
let me know if this actually made it to the list?

Less than a fortnight now before the transplant, but this was the message:

Hi all,

Prior to my bone marrow transplant in a fortnight I'm cleaning out and
getting rid of things I haven't used or opened in over a year. I have
the following computing books on offer:

Relational Databases, B. Eaglestone, 1991
Red Hat Linux Systems Administration Unleashed, T. Schenk, 2000
Using Red Hat Linux Special Edition, A. Simpson, 2000
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Linux, M. Ricart, 1998
Linux Firewalls, R Ziegler, 2000
Peter Norton's Guide to Upgrading and Repairing PCs, P. Norton, 1997
Access 2000 For Windows For Dummies, J. Kaufeld, 4th ed, 1999

I'm in Parkwood but can, in some VERY limited cases (I'm spending a lot
of time in hospital each week), drop a few off.

Cheers,

Ari