[plug] Thunderbird IMAP question.

Lee Jamieson leejam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:32:30 WST 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to get email from one email account to another.  They are
both on IMAP servers - one is hosted on google apps for business
(Acc2) (which works) and another on a different host (Acc1) which for
some reason, does not work.

I have tried copying and pasting in thunderbird the folders in the
inbox of Acc1 to Acc2, but it gets to a point and then stops.  I have
tried doing it offline, copying the physical directories
/~/.thunderbird/blah.profile/imapmail/... from Acc1 to Acc2, but that
doesn't work either.

The email address is the same on both accounts, I have tried to get
Acc1 to work but there's something wrong somewhere and I'm not sure
where.

Is there a way other than resending each and every email? This is on
Ubuntu 10.04, with Thunderbird 3.

Do  I need to supply more information? What do I need to do?

--
-
Regards,

Lee Jamieson