[plug] Server Engineer job opening

Just A Decoy justadecoy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:16:28 WST 2012

Afternoon,

Position I'm moving out of has just been advertised here:
http://empired.bigredsky.com/

They've rolled it into a general call for Server Engineers so it might
look a bit broad but we're short in other areas too so if anyone's
looking...

The role I'm leaving is 80% client site work (All Perth CBD) primarily
in Red Hat, Solaris and NetApp, second tier in CUCM/CUE and VMWare
with some Windows support tacked on at one site.
Experience in Seismic interpretation applications and Oracle would be
an advantage but not a prerequisite.

If anyone wants any more info just let me know.

- Andrew