[plug] Android Jelly Bean problem

Richard Meyer meyerri at gardenshark.org
Fri Aug 17 15:46:35 WST 2012

Hi all,

I upgraded my Nexus S to Jelly Bean last weekend (not that different
from ICS - don't do it if you don't want to) and now the Play store is
unavailable. Google shows nothing worthwhile.

Anybody else done the same and had the same problems and preferably
fixed them?

Ta

Richard in freezing Canberra - it even snowed today - 3 ft - at least
the flakes were 3 ft apart and were gone within 10 mins.

--
Richard Meyer
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself

Linux Counter user #306629