[plug] Android Jelly Bean problem

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 16:36:05 WST 2012

Play Store works on mine, I have other issues than lots of people seem having too: reboots, issues during phone calls.
I upgraded my Motorola/Google Xoom Tablet as well and it reboots whenever it feels like it, even when I am not using it, lots of app crashes. It's a lot more unstable than the previous version, hard to believe.
I hope that Google will fix these issues soon. That looks like an unprofessional release.

Fred