[plug] Computer Club ideas for kids.

Alexander Hartner alex at j2anywhere.com
Tue Aug 28 13:36:38 WST 2012

Hi all,

Since my previous reply seem to have taking the discussion in another direction, I thought best to start a separate branch.

I agree with Bret that if there isn't anything else, maybe we should start something ourselves. Next year I will find out more what is offered by my kids school. So far it sound interesting, but by no means technical enough for my taste. But then again not everyone using a computer is going to be a computer programmer. Maybe we should start out by collecting area of interest which are not covered by what is currently available.

Maybe we should begin by setting up a area on the website where we collect what areas are covered by what group/provider and which area have most interest / demand.

Have fun
Alex