[plug] TV Tuners and Linux

euan at dekock.net euan at dekock.net
Tue Feb 7 17:12:13 WST 2012

I have successfully used an Avermedia a800 under several versions of Linux. Its worked for me both here in australia and in the uk, so I think the DVB-S standards are compatible. Unlike DAB.

At a basic level you can use mplayer to play the card, but told like myth TV give you a lot more features.

Euan